- Alyssa Adams "Understanding real-world open ended systems: A League of Legends example" (abstract)
- Hyunju Kim "Information, control and evolution of cellular networks" (abstract)
- Tessa Fisher "The topology of atmospheric chemical reaction networks: A potential new exoplanet biosignature" (abstract)
- Harrison Smith "Computational insights into the emergence of replication, heredity and speciation in chemical systems" (abstract)
- Sara Walker "Constraints that deconstrain: Characterizing the biological hierarchy across levels of organization" (abstract)
- Cole Mathis "The emergence of dynamic order in autocatalytic sets" (abstract)
Sara Walker also chaired a plenary session on "Recent developments in origins of life studies" and two sessions of contributed talks on "Laws of Life", as well as participating in the plenary session on "Conceptual Issues in Astrobiology".
You can read more about the conference here.